Sunday 6 May 2012

Resting

'I Play the album all the way through every day and life is better somehow'

Quote from Simon Mayo (British DJ) about Wrecking Ball


So Bruce is (presumably) resting up in preparation for coming to Europe and I've decided to take a leaf out of his book and rest up too.

No musings from me today instead a plea to you - my loyal readers.


Help needed

I would love to have your contributions, to include in my blog, now the Europe leg of the tour is upon us.

If you are going to a show how about letting me have a line or two about your experiences. Could be a review of the show anything from a three word description - an "it was awesome" sort of review- to a two page essay. You can tell me how many shows you have been to and how it rates amongst them all. What about your favourite song of the show. Where you are going next.   

I'm thinking about the unusual too. Perhaps the people you met in the pit queue or how crap your hotel was! 
Anything at all

It would be fab to have photos too. Photos of Bruce and the band (although you can't take your camera into the show of course). A pic of you outside the stadium or in the bar just having a good time - you know the sort of thing.

We are only going to four shows and I need you to give me the lowdown on the others.

My email address is at the side of this page or message me on FB.


No comments:

Post a Comment