Saturday 9 October 2010

Avoidance

So now for the next few weeks I have to operate a policy of avoidance.

I have just forked out over £80.00 for the box set and I am enjoying planning the few hours that we will spend handling, watching and reading the thing for the first time.  A good bottle of wine, a few nibbles, door locked, curtains drawn, lights out and phone off the hook . The first time being the whole point for me.

This means that I have to be vigilant and I need to have willpower.

I must not click on those enticing little posts tempting me to watch the documentary or hear one of the previously unreleased songs. 

Already tonight two FB friends have posted a link to a site showing the HBO programme. 

I must be strong I must be strong I must be strong

No comments:

Post a Comment