Saturday 2 October 2010

The Big Announcement

A couple of weeks or so after the initial announcement we find out that the documentary is going to be shown on TV in USA.  It strikes me that Bruce and Co must think this is a pretty good stand alone movie in itself (or is it just a great way to publicise the box set for which we were all waiting?). 

I thought about trying to find out whether there was any way we could get to see the film in the UK but on reflection I would rather wait for the whole set to come out.  I did watch the clip on  brucespringsteen.net  and listened to 'Save My Love' but only a couple of times.  I don't want to spoil the freshness of that first proper look/listen on our own TV and stereo.

We eventually got THE announcement on 26th August.  I was so excited - didn't know how I was going to wait for two and a half months.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment